New from Distek, the Eclipse 5300 Automated Dissolution Sampler offers rapid, accurate sampling using precision syringe pumps. The elimination of valves and rotary pumps along with the optimized sample pathway with a minimal 4.5 mL internal volume increases reliability while reducing common sources of sample carryover. Adding a lower-cost ‘child’ sampler is a cost-effective way to sample from two baths. Each of the baths may run the same method or two different independent ones. The integrated optional filter changer enables the use of most common 25 mm syringe filters instead of requiring custom filter plates and also additional bench space.
• RAPID / ACCURATE SAMPLING
Precision syringe pumps and reduced sample pathway allows for rapid time point, high precision collection, as short as 3 minutes or less. Unique fluid handling closely mimics manual sampling.
• NO VALVES OR ROTARY PUMPS
The elimination of valves and rotary pumps along with the optimized sample pathway with a minimal internal volume of 4.5 mL increases reliability while eliminating and reducing common sources of sample carryover.
• COST-EFFECTIVE DUAL BATH SOLUTION Adding a lower-cost ‘child’ sampler is a cost-effective way to sample from two baths. The dual bath configuration allows two different and independent dissolution methods to be run at any time.
• MEDIA RECYCLING AND REPLACEMENT Media Recycling and Replacement offer the advantage of returning unused media and replacing the collected sample volume for ease of dissolution calculations.
• COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
The icon driven user interface lowers overall cost by reducing training time and user errors while maximizing productivity and command of the autosampler.
• FILTER CHANGER*
The optional, integrated filter changer uses readily available 25 mm syringe filters without the need for custom filter plates or additional bench space.
Contact us today to learn more and book your demonstration.